Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things to do before I go

Inspieriert von einer Bloggerin as San Francisco, die eine Mighty Life List erstellt hat, in der sie 100 Dinge auflistet, die sie noch machen möchte bevor sie stirbt, habe ich auch eine gemacht.
Ich habe bis jetzt erst 60 Dinge, aber ich hoffe, dass mir bald noch mehr einfallen und dass ich bald schon welche abhaken kann. Finde es sehr interessant die Listen von anderen zu lesen und selbst zu überlegen, was man gerne mal tun würde. Habe meine Liste auch auf Englisch gemacht und sie ist nun rechts zu sehen und hier noch einmal:

Things to do before I go

1. See a great waterfall in Southamerica
2. Travel to Newsealand/Australia
3. Ride a camel in Egypt
4. Drink a Guinness in an Irish Pub
5. Visit the US again (and the friends I made there)
6. Learn Spanish
7. Learn how to play guitar
8. Buy/Build a House
9. Have a huge sandbox in the backyard
10. Get married
11. Have at least two children
12. Go horsebackriding at a beach
13. Go paragluiding
14. Finish my studies
15. Enjoy myself without thinking about money or risks
16. Have someone from another culture live with me
17. Get rid of my allergies
18. Write a novel
19. Teach a yoga class
20. Knit a pullover for myself
21. Do sports at least once a week
22. Write letters to all my good friends
23. Milk a cow
24. Do something to save the Environment
25. See a shooting Star
26. Swim in the Dead Sea
27. Take a Self-Defence class
28. Learn to surf
29. Go without internet, cell and computer for a month
30. Swim in a waterfall
31. Always remember how I felt as a student to be a good teacher
32. Bake a cake that looks as good as my grandma’s
33. Give a banana to a elephant (not in a zoo)
34. Travel to Istanbul
35. Don’t get sick for a whole winter
36. Hug a Gorilla
37. Grow my own vegetables and herbs
38. Go scuba diving
39. Buy myself a good camera
40. Cuddle a kangaroo
41. Throw or give away everything I don’t really need
42. Have a hammock in my living room and one outside
43. Have a SPA weekend with my friends
44. Eat a pizza in Chicago
45. Make someone believe I’m a native speaker of the English language
46. Sew something for myself
47. Go Sightseeing in Prag
48. Visit a zoo in Singapore
49. Get rid of my shortsightedness
50. Host a great Dinner party
51. See a polar bear in Canada
52. Let my best friend show me Paris
53. Have Family-photo-shoot
54. Introduce a tradition in my family habits
55. Do something nice for someone everyday
56. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge
57. Bake my own bread and cookies for a year
58. Have a Legen- wait for it –dary New Year’s Eve
59. Write an inspirational blog
60. Get 100 ideas for this list :)

4 comments:

  1. Veronika1:50 PM

    Bin mal gespannt wieviele Punkze du abhaken kannst und wieviele ich davon noch erlebe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punkt 58 klingt nur leeeeeeicht nach Barney :P Hast dich damit grad als Fan geoutet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, da oute ich mich doch gerne, finde die Serie echt klasse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Punkt 35 habe ich in diesem Jahr schon mal nicht geschafft, habe mir eine dicke Erkältung eingefangen :(
    Aber was bitte willst du in Istanbul??
    Und was genau bedeutet 54.??

    ReplyDelete